DRI International has published the list of winners of the 2015 DRI Awards of Excellence. The awards were presented at the recent DRI2015...
With numerous customers relying on Office Depot UK & Ireland to deliver vital office supplies same day or next day, the leading office supplies and solutions provider recognises any interruption to its operations would result in financial loss, customer attrition and, ultimately, harm its long standing reputation.
“Reliability is of paramount importance to us in every aspect of our business. We make a published commitment to our customers to get their order to them accurately and on time. If we were unable to deliver for any reason they would simply take their business elsewhere.”
Richard Bell, Loss prevention, compliance & business continuity senior manager europe, Office Depot
- Workplace Recovery
- QuickShip Mobile Recovery
- Ensures ‘business as usual’ within three hours
- Minimises the risk of revenue loss
- Reassurance that customer commitments will always be met
- Prevents customer attrition
- Safeguards reputation
- Contributes to the ongoing viability of the business
- Protects the interests of associates, customers and shareholders.
Read the full case study on the SunGard website.